On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 03:01:03PM +0530, Vishnu exer wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Rob. We want to do encryption to protect the metadata
> sent in headers of email messages. (Email messages are being sent though a
> tool which is implemented in LUA which is where we want to encrypt the
> metadata).

Protect them from what and who?  What you are trying to *defend* against
is important to know before selecting a library, but if we're talking
email then you should probably be using something that implements
OpenPGP.  I'm not sure there is anything Lua-specific there, but you
could always shell out the gnupg or similar.

B.