On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 11:37:39AM +0530, Vishnu exer wrote:
> My requirement is to do encryption in Lua for a production system.
>
> For doing this i'm exploring below 2 ways.
>
> 1) Use encryption library already implemented in Lua
> 2) Use C/C++/C#/Java (or any other language) encryption library which can
> be called from Lua
>
> Can you please help me with your inputs on some encryption libraries which
> can be used in a Lua production system ?

What sort of encryption do you want to do?  What are you trying to
protect against?  There are numerous libraries out there but which to
use depends on the problem you are trying to solve.  (At-rest storage,
transmission over untrusted connections, key exchange over untrusted
connections, secret sharing, stream vs. block ciphers, authentication,
etc etc etc).

B.