Yup, 5.2 as mentioned in some manual I've found on SAS webpage [1]

Talking of tkLua, can it be some kind of API for "Threaded Kernel"
infrastructure? [2]
Also "tk" seams to be common namespace for various libraries or "apps"
(not sure about correct SAS terminology), for example
App.tk.DS2PKG.JSON.

[1] https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings15/SAS1561-2015.pdf
[2] http://support.sas.com/kb/24/349.html