Hi!

A while ago, I wrote about two findings of "where Lua is used" (see http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-01/msg00630.html for discussion, unfortunately both have not made it to appear on https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used).

In the meantime, the SAS programming language promoted Lua as an alternative to its legacy macro language (search for "sas proc lua"). I wondered which version of Lua might be used under the hood and issued a quick

    proc lua;
    submit;
    print( _VERSION )
    endsubmit;

To my surprise, the out was

    tkLua 5.2

I'm not sure what this tkLua is. It may have been a Lua with Tk bindings, but it's hard to find some up to date information. In addition, "Tk" makes no sense in this context.

Can anyone help me out here?

Regards,
Matthias