Hi!

FYI, I found two programs using Lua which are currently not mentioned
on https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used or
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaUses.

The first is clink, which provides "Powerful Bash-style command line
editing for cmd.exe" (see http://mridgers.github.io/clink/). More than
that, clink can be extended through a Lua API, enabling the user to
provide customized tab-press auto-complete. I used one of the provided
hooks to change the prompt to '#' and displaying the current directory
in the window title bar (suddenly feeling much more comfortable).

If you have to work on Windows, give it a try.

The second is still a little mistery to me, but in the process of
upgrading to a new version of SAS
(http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/sas9.html), I stumbled upon the
output capabilities to Excel (OOXML), apparently using Lua, according
to this (http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings14/SAS177-2014.pdf)
paper. I have not found any official documentation for this, but the
Output Delivery System User Guide starts citing the Lua License (see
here: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/odsug/67325/HTML/default/viewer.htm#bookinfo.htm).

If anyone can shed a light on this, please do.

Regards,
Matthias