> Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:37:41 +0100
> From: Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org>
> Subject: Re: Pepperfish email backend - Migration is complete
> To: lua-l@lists.lua.org
>
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 07:41:32 -0400, Kenneth Lorber wrote:
>> We appear to have lost the message numbering in the body of the digest.  For example:
> [snip]
>> The "Message: 1" line no longer appears.
>
> I can ask if there're digest options for that kind of thing, but I've never
> used digest mode on mailing lists so I can't be sure what they'll do.
>
> Are you struggling as a result of the lack of numbering?  (i.e. is it
> an accessibility issue, or merely just a jarring change)

It does make it significantly harder to find a particular message from the
table of contents.  If not numbering, perhaps there is an option to make the
break between messages more noticeable?

There's something odd happening with email that (I'm guessing) shows up
as multipart, with all of the parts ending up in the digest.

Also, see the amusing "Subject: Digest Footer" I've left in below.

(Thanks for your efforts on the migration.  I know how unappreciated
it can be.)