On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 07:41:32 -0400, Kenneth Lorber wrote:
> We appear to have lost the message numbering in the body of the digest.  For example:
[snip]
> The "Message: 1" line no longer appears.

I can ask if there're digest options for that kind of thing, but I've never
used digest mode on mailing lists so I can't be sure what they'll do.

Are you struggling as a result of the lack of numbering?  (i.e. is it
an accessibility issue, or merely just a jarring change)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69