[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [Windows] How to compile LuaRocks with Lua 5.3.5?
- From: Nereus <codecomplete@...>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:54:17 -0700 (MST)
Out of curiosity, is it possible to ease deployment of Lua apps to
Windows/Mac users (since I guess Linux hosts often have a C compiler) by
- The Lua interpreter (EXE + DLL)
- Modules in plain Lua, which the interpreter will compile on the fly
- DLLs of C-based Lua modules
Thus, the user wouldn't have to install LuaRocks and a C compiler.
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html