Hi List,

I just went to the wiki to try to find a list of distributions of Lua
with Batteries for Windows - I was looking for a specific one, but I
had forgotten its name - and what I discovered was: 1) the page
"LuaDistributions" is not as easy to find as I expected, 2) there
doesn't seem to be a page with a summary of our recent discussions!

It would be great if someone - someone who is better with wikis than
me - could fix that. Here are some links to the wiki,

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDirectory
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDistributions

and links to the all (?) relevant threads in the mailing list since
dec/2019:

http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2019-12/threads.html#00042 Dead Batteries
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-01/threads.html#00011 Dead Batteries
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-01/threads.html#00013 [ANN]
WinLua Binary Distribution
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-01/threads.html#00066 [mildly
OT] Some info about Python
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-01/threads.html#00144 [Lua vs
Python] Luarocks
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-01/threads.html#00178 LuaDEAL -
Lua DEad Alive Libraries
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-02/threads.html#00002 [mildly
OT] Some info about Python
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2020-02/threads.html#00016 Suravi - a
Lua 5.3 compatible collection of batteries

A page listing the current status of the idea of Lua-plus-batteries
could be a good addition to:

https://www.lua.org/community.html
https://www.lua.org/download.html

  Cheers,