> On 6 Feb 2020, at 11:20, bil til <flyer31@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am happy to invite you to the Lua Workshop 2020 in Freiburg for October
> 2020.
>
> Workshop time:
> Monday October 12, 2020, 1 complete day:
> 8h30-18h00 + nice relaxed dinner event (included in the registration fee)
>
> Workshop page:
> https://www.hs-furtwangen.de/en/faculties/digital-media/labs/games-lab/lua-workshop/

Just a heads up: when registering using that page, it has a button “check and send” at the bottom. When clicking that you’ll end up at the very bottom of a follow up page, but you have to scroll up a little, to verify and actually send the registration.

I nearly missed it.

Thijs

(Using Firefox, in case that makes a difference)