Hi,
I am happy to invite you to the Lua Workshop 2020 in Freiburg for October
2020.

Workshop time:
Monday October 12, 2020, 1 complete day:
8h30-18h00 + nice relaxed dinner event (included in the registration fee)

Workshop page:
https://www.hs-furtwangen.de/en/faculties/digital-media/labs/games-lab/lua-workshop/

Registration fee: 120 EUR (60 EUR for students / academic staff).
(160 EUR / 80 EUR after June 1, 2020)

Of the largest cities in Germany, Freiburg is known for warmest temperatures
and most sunshine. October is the time of wine harvest in the villages
around Freiburg and a popular month to visit Freiburg, also many conferences
take place in Freiburg in October.

The conference location Walther-Rathenau-School (WARA) is only 200m from the
central ICE railway station in Freiburg, Freiburg can be comfortably reached
from the hub airport FRA and ZRH, trains running one per hour with 2 hour
drive time, and also from the more local airports BSL, SXB, STR, FKB  -
Strasbourg near Freibug has a 2 hour TGV link to Paris.

Please excuse that we charge a registration fee for this workshop. We will
do all organisation work for free, but we need some money to present you
nice coffee breaks, lunch break and a nice evening dinner event. If we
should make profit with the workshop, we will speak with the Lua.Org people
and plan to donate it to Lua.Org, or to reserve it for future workshops, or
to use it for travel support for invited workshop guests from Brazil.

Due to space restrictions at the workshop site, we limited the number of
attendees to 100. Further Freiburg generally is a popular place for visiting
in October - so please plan your visit early and also please book the hotel
early - typically it is NOT necessary to pay the hotel in advance, but
better reserve it soon (See the "Travel and hotel info" PDF on the workshop
page).

Big thanks to HFU Furtwangen University, Game Lab, for organisation work,
and to WARA school in Freiburg for the conference location support.

--
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html