> On 7 Feb 2020, at 11:39, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
>
> Hi list,
>
> Announcing version 3.3.1 of LuaRocks, the Lua package manager.
> You can find all links at https://luarocks.org
> — source packages for all supported platforms and binaries for
> Windows and Linux are available.
>
> This is a bugfix release. Here's what's changed:
>
> * Fix downgrades of rocks containing directories: stop it
>  from creating spurious 0-byte files where directories have been
> * Fix error message when attempting to copy a file that is missing
> * Detect OpenBSD-specific dependency paths
>
> This release contains commits by Jan S and myself.
>
> Thank you all for your feedback, it's what keeps making LuaRocks better!
>
> Cheers,
> -- Hisham

Thx for the release! But I’m still get the same error;

thijss-macbook:code thijs$ luarocks install timerwheel
Installing https://luarocks.org/timerwheel-0.1.0-1.src.rock

Error: Build error: Failed installing src/timerwheel.lua in /usr/local/Cellar/openresty/1.15.8.2/luarocks/lib/luarocks/rocks-5.1/timerwheel/0.1.0-1/lua/timerwheel/init.lua: The source and destination are the same files
thijss-macbook:code thijs$

The rock was created using pack/upload. Obviously I need to look at what is wrong in that package, but responding because the message remains unhelpful.

Thijs