On Sat, Feb 1, 2020, at 12:16, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
It will work if you use the appropriate versions of its dependencies. To use newer versions you need to update the code a little bit, since the APIs of the Kepler deps have changed.

If you just want to run Mercury, try this: https://gist.github.com/catwell/16abeda365cfc6dc8d5c461b25fd98b2

I was a bit sad about that, having used Mercury in the past, so I forked it [1] and fixed the issues so it works with the latest versions of its dependencies. I might port it to Lua 5.3 as well later, but I don't promise anything. See [2] to try it easily.

[1] https://github.com/catwell/mercury
[2] https://gist.github.com/catwell/16abeda365cfc6dc8d5c461b25fd98b2#file-mercury-new-sh

--
Pierre Chapuis