On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 2:22 PM Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> > I'm learning about Lua and have just joined this list.
> >
> > I have a couple of meta-questions about this mailing list...
> >
> > First, is there any hope of fixing the base64 encoding problem? I'm
> > trying to brush up on prior discussions and many are unreadable.
> >
> > => Example of the problem:
> > https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/private/lua-l-lists.lua.org/2020-January/067966.html
>
>   This page is asking me to log in, and I have no account on pepperfish.net.
> Do you see the same issue on lua-users.org?

Thanks. On lua-users.org I can view the message.

The pepperfish.net link comes from https://www.lua.org/lua-l.html. Link chain:

1. https://www.lua.org/lua-l.html (see "To post a message to the list,
use the address mentioned on the list page")
(see "To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
lua-l Archives.")
3. https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/private/lua-l-lists.lua.org/

If the archive is best viewed on http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/,
then page #2 should be updated to point to
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/ instead of #3.

Thanks,
-Archie

--