Hello,

I'm learning about Lua and have just joined this list.

I have a couple of meta-questions about this mailing list...

First, is there any hope of fixing the base64 encoding problem? I'm
trying to brush up on prior discussions and many are unreadable.

=> Example of the problem:
https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/private/lua-l-lists.lua.org/2020-January/067966.html
=> Previously mentioned on this mailing list:
=> Possible solution?:
https://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg69528.html

Secondly, has anyone considered moving this list to Google Groups?

I've participated in Google Groups lists with several software
projects. It works well, and as a bonus it supports HTML. In general
it gives a smoother and more modern experience and has all the same
capabilities as mailman (e.g., you can receive all posts via email,
moderate posts & members, etc).

Thanks,
-Archie

--