I wrote an email to him just some days ago, knowing and feeling, that he probably
wasn't alive to answer. I noticed somewhere in the spring his absence, though he
came back at summer, and with his known intelligent participated in a couple of
threads related with his passions (algorithms and mathematics).

Unfortunatelly for all of us, but mainly for his family, he is not alive to see
those expressions for him. He will be missed.

 Αγαθοκλής