Den 18.10.2019 21:45, skrev Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo:
I believe luac is the perfect tool to have a linter for Lua.
Given the current status for luacheck, I think it seems the perfect time to do so, given that it's such a handy tool.
luac does two simple jobs: save precompiled scripts and list byte
codes. How is that related to linting?
luac does not seem related to luacheck. What exactly do you have in mind?

An option to list global variables could be a low hanging but useful feature.

I made a script https://github.com/hjelmeland/globals/blob/master/globals.lua that parse luac output for that purpose. I would not mind if it was made obsolete.

Egil