Hi Sean,
thanks for info.

This then would be the "last case" I mentioned in my previous 12:42 answer
to your code...  So a string from "another device" / "another non-lua
system". In this case of course you really have to stick with the exact
format of this SMS string, no possibility to write this more "elegant", I am
frightened.

What do you mean with your ^^^^^ ... sequences, if I may dare to ask? (in
your previous blog you proposed to send an Email ... just I did not receive
any Email from your side).

--
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html