Il mer 12 giu 2019, 20:45 nobody <nobody+lua-list@afra-berlin.de> ha scritto:

I think <onexit> will be confusing:  It's not run when you exit the
program but when you leave the current scope.

> <cleanup> and <unwind> aren't bad.

<unwind>/<scoped> slightly preferred – these two describe the mechanism
/ when stuff happens, not what happens.

"cleanup" is both slightly too wide (not all cleanup happens in <close>)
and slightly too narrow (not everything you might do in <close> is
strictly cleanup, you might also be generating a report / doing stats / …).

<close> is about as good as <cleanup> – acceptable but feels somewhat
imprecise.