Well, not so great, as you eloquently demonstrate!

I meant “OS” (eg os.date(), os.clock()), apologies, it’s early here.  Crawling back into my hole.

/Allan

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 at 08:47, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Allan Bowe once stated:
> Lua 5.2 (without the IO library) is implemented in the SAS language (SAS
> institute), used inside restricted enterprise data environments by tens of
> thousands of programmers globally, myself included.

  I'm not seeing how this can be useful.  If there's no I/O, then how does
one get the results of running a program?  *Something* has to be doing the
I/O ...

  -spc (Or it turns into a very expensive way to heat coffee ... )