Hey Lua people,

I've started work on a (not yet public) project that requires Lua to
run without any IO / syscall dependencies.

I've grabbed the 5.3.5 source and added preprocessor macros all over
the place to disable all of that code. It works! You can take a look
at the changes here: https://github.com/hf/lua-noio/

I was wondering, if I clean it up a bit, how do I submit it as an
actual patch to Lua itself? I also see some other places the IO
situation with Lua can be improved, so I'd also like to improve on
that as well.

Thanks,
Stojan
--