On 09/12/2018 17:33, Ką Mykolas wrote:

[...]

In general, I do not like the idea of splitting mailing list, especially
having in mind that the whole community, tools, libraries, etc. are
quite sparse in Lua world. And there plenty different social bubbles
and uses, which do not communicate that much among them
selves.
So, having at least one central point is a plus, in my
opinion.

Yep! The fragmented nature of Lua ecosystem wouldn't benefit from a split mailing list. I definitely agree on that!

Cheers :}

[...]