I should have made more explicit that my initial post was entirely
tongue-in-cheek, not serious. Just venting out a tiny bit of
frustration.

I certainly don't want a lua-l split (of course it wouldn't work), and
not more control over what people post.

So, sorry for the noise (I feel the irony), and back to practicing my