Am 2018-12-03 17:46, schrieb Doug Currie:

According to Gunnar's site: http://tset.de/ltcltk/index.html
it's not supported, which is a shame because I found it very useful.

I stopped supporting it because I did not use it any more and because, well, seemingly nobody else did. I thought about continuing support for ltcl, without the tk part, because the latter is what creates the most work. But then my attention drifted elsewhere and the rest is... negligence ;)

It worked out of the box on Lua 5.2 I believe, based on notes in my copy, where I have a few edits to make it work in 5.3.

See https://github.com/dcurrie/ltcltk
for my changes.

Nice :)

Gunnar