The first reply on this side-chain was not directed at you, but at Sam Pagenkopf.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 19:02 Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com wrote:
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM Soni L. <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:

> Umm, you realize I made Cratera? I thought I made that explicit, but maybe I didn't.
>
> I was replying to someone who had some incorrect ideas about composition.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.

You might have made that explicit and I just missed it. My apologies
on that point.

But you replied to... um... me. And I'm pretty sure I've got my head
on straight when it comes to composition.

So there's definitely some confusion here. Not anything that's an
actual problem, I just think I might have missed a point somewhere.

/s/ Adam