On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 20:11, Egor Skriptunoff
<egor.skriptunoff@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 12:36 AM Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
>>
>> In this release binary
>> distributions of Ravi and Lua 5.3 for Windows 64-bit are provided.
>> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-distro/releases
>> All feedback welcome!
>

> I'm expecting to find ravi-distro-0.5-windows-64bit.zip, but this file is missing.

Hi, this is now available. The reason for the delay was that I found
that the release build was crashing a few tests. I believe  the
failures are related to the general problem with stack unwinding when
longjmp is used in a Win64 process; it requires some special actions
by the compiler. However the JIT engines do not tend to set this up
properly. Please let me know if you have noticed such failures.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu