I've recently updated my libraries and tools for Lua to make them
self-contained and build out of the box in Linux and macOS. See
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2018-07/msg00671.html and other
messages with the same subject.

The packages have a version number in preparation for making them
available at LuaRocks. See http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/

I need help making rockspecs for my packages that will work everywhere
because I don't have many platforms to test them on.

Attached is limath-100-1.rockspec, for the math library at
http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/index.html#limath

Is this rockspec right? Can it be simplified? Does it need anything
else? Will this template work for all my packages? Will it work for
both LuaRocks 2 and 3? Does it need to?

Thank you for your help.
--lhf