On 10 March 2018 at 23:04, dyngeccetor8 <dyngeccetor8@disroot.org> wrote:
> On 03/10/2018 01:41 PM, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
>> This doesn't change the gist of what Dibyendu said. *Most* of Lua is maintained
>> by one man (and development in general is done by two).
>
> Is it considered harmful?

I don't think it is harmful in the case of Lua language, as the
implementation is small enough for one person to manage, and Roberto
has a strong vision of what Lua is, so that there is a coherence in
the implementation. It is also a beautiful implementation.

On the other hand, I think this model is harmful for the 'batteries'
part - which could easily be improved by allowing external
contributors.

Regards
Dibyendu