On 10/03/2018 11:58, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Well, according to lua-l activity and (IIRC) what Roberto and Luiz said ,
Waldemar hasn't been involved in Lua for years now. Then there are two of
them.

That is definitely not true.
Waldemar is very much involved in Lua.
All three of us are directly involved in the design of Lua.

Happy to hear that!

The fact that Waldemar hasn't posted any message on lua-l for at least the last 6-7 years (I don't remember having seen one in all that time - I stand to be corrected) together with your statement that only you and Roberto actively develop Lua led me to think Waldemar has left active Lua development.

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo