Hi.

I did the changes discussed in the pull request there, though I didn't come away with any great insights as it was all rather mechanical. It
sounds like you might already be building on that though, unless your comments about tests just come from reading through some of the
discussion?

I seem to recall the C namespace just getting absorbed into another one rather than being outright missing. This sounds like it might be a
simple problem (wrong table index? maybe an off-by-one caused by some platform defines?) but I ended up getting distracted before looking
into it.