Peter Aronoff <telemachus@arpinum.org> wrote:

> In fairness to Soni, shouldn’t that be
>
> local mod = require "5ae29a42-0795-11e8-ba89-0ed5f89f718b.socket"

Ah yes, the original identifier was:

> local net = require(“org.timhill.network”)

Where Soni's suggestion was:

> local net = require "YOUR_UUID.network"

I left off 'network' by accident in my followup as I was comparing the
two styles of identifier; UUID vs Domain.

If appending words to a UUID to make it have meaning is required then
I fail to see how that is any different than just using a domain style
identifier in the first place. At least the domain style identifier has
the extra bonus of carrying information about the module author.

~Paige