On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Sol Salpagarov <salpagarov@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I can not translate it without approval from DMK-press, russian plublisher.

I know that DMK press published an earlier edition of PiL. But the copyright page in PiL4 says: Copyright (C) 2016, 2003 by Roberto Ierusalimschy. All Rights Reserved. Published by the author. The author can be contacted at roberto@lua.org.

Sorry if I am saying the obvious, but are you sure DMK already have the rights for PiL4? Perhaps you could discuss that with Roberto, if you are serious about translating the book.

Cheers,
V.