Just going to throw this out there, but https://devdocs.io has lua 5.1-5.3 and is a very handy resource. Saves your selected docs in the browsers local storage do you can use it offline. Also have love, the nginx lua mod docs if you're into those things as well. Really great resource.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.