Thank you for the reference. I have had some droplets in the past. The
offering is excellent. Unfortunately they charge you to keep them
dormant so i deleted them, though the disk is still sitting there if I
ever wanted.

I appreciate the thought, however, I'm writing to you on FreeBSD
Current with a FreeBSD 11-release jail in which I am attempting to
build RTEMS 4.12 to link to Lua. I have running a Beaglebone and
Hummingboard arm SBCs, both with FBSD 12-C kernels I build using new
sata and sdio drivers I am testing. Mine is not a shortage of targets.
;)

In Jest,
Russ