On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> The freebsd target was added in Lua 5.1.2 released in 2007. It has
> remained essentially the same since then. At that time we did test it on
> arbornet, a free shell service that is no longer available. Currently,
> we don't have access to FreeBSD to test it, though. We rely on feedback
> from the users of the various platforms. We haven't had a complaint
> about FreeBSD and other targets at all.

Hi,

My make skills are weak and there may be a sexier way to do this, but
the link below is the minimum change required to build Lua on FreeBSD.
I threw in LUA_USE_POSIX and it didn't visibly change the build (tee
hee, that's funny).

http://termbin.com/geo9

Russ

*Thanks daurnimator for showing me termbin.com