On 06/11/2017 09:18 AM, steve donovan wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@gmx.de> wrote:
> 6. Do we consciously conform to ldoc rules for comments?
>> May not, unless you are Steve Donovan.
>
> Heh. Well to be honest, all the @ soup can be irritating.

To be clear, I consider ldoc is absolutely adequate tool for "penlight"
library (and library is really good).

My point that not all code we write is public libraries with
documentation, thus no need to obligate authors to describe each
function with comment. Decision about built-in documentation is beyond
style, it's project-dependent design decision.

-- Martin