From: J Doe <general@nativemethods.com>
Subject: Lua style guide ?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an official or commonly accepted style guide for Lua ?  I have adopted the same style as Roberto while working through the 3rd and 4th edition of "Programming Lua", but I was wondering if there is an actual written or community followed standard (similar to how Python has PEP-8) ?

Thanks,

- J

Message: 2