On 7 June 2017 at 04:47, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
> June 6, 2017 11:32 PM, "Hisham" <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
>
>> And here's another Style Guide added to the list, taking input from
>> the ones posted in this thread, and adjusting them to the style guide
>> as used in the LuaRocks codebase. Enjoy!
>>
>> https://github.com/luarocks/lua-style-guide
>
> Since everyone is posting theirs I decided I'd post
> the guidelines used at my company for reference too:
>
> https://gist.github.com/catwell/b3c01dbea413aa78675740546dfd5ce2

Thank you for sharing! I used it as a source of more items to add to
the LuaRocks Style Guide (added new "function calls" and "errors"
sections, and some additions to the "modules" section, all of which
mostly match your recommendations, and a new section on "static
checking" recommending luacheck as well but explaining why I skip some
luacheck warnings).

-- Hisham