Hi everyone,

WOW!  I did not expect so many online sources to check as well as useful opinions on those sources.  I am working through your responses (I count 23 messages, at the moment!), but thank you very much to everyone who contributed - I value your insight as I'm a newer (2 months), user of Lua.

Also - wanted to put out an apology for posting the same message 3 times.  When I posted the original message, I did not hear back from Mailman.  I did some SMTP debugging and found that I wasn't having trouble posting my messages from my end, but I didn't realize the Lua list was queuing my resends over the last couple of days.

- J