From: Luiz Romário Santana Rios
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:41 AM
To: Lua mailing list
Reply To: Lua mailing list
Cc: joedf@ahkscript.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Windows MSI Installer for PUC-Lua - Proof Of Concept

> Links and Installation:
>
> Sources - https://github.com/RussellHaley/PUC-Lua-Installer
>
> Demo Installer -
> https://github.com/RussellHaley/PUC-Lua-Installer/tree/master/PUC-Lua%20Installer/bin/Debug

I just tested it on Windows xp. The installer works fine, but the Lua
binary fails to run. If you want it to run on xp, you
should set the following env var while compiling Lua:

LDFLAGS=/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS,5.01

If you don't care about xp, though, I think the installer should fail there.

--
Luiz Romário Santana Rios