And one of the most argued problem with Lua is... Decentralized ecosystem and bunch of incompatible or just partly compatible derivatives ;) so, it's kind a double-edged sword, isn't it?

On Mar 29, 2017 7:13 AM, "Dirk Laurie" <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/28/2017 2:27 AM, Joseph Manning wrote:>> On Tue, March 28, 2017 07:14, Ahmed Charles wrote:

> I really like Lua as a language and it's my favorite scripting language,
> but it's not perfect, no language is.

Ah, but the source code is libre and open, so you can _make_ it
perfect for your meaning of the term, as especially Dibyendu has
been doing :-)