On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Andrew Starks <andrew@starksfam.org> wrote:
> That is great news!

I must say, ZBS is a very good Lua debugging environment, once you've
taken the trouble to set it up properly.

> of that is to be able to save out a package that will run my project as a
> standalone install, the. I need to figure that out as a separate process
> from ZBS.

Of course.  The project best placed to do this is LuaDist, since it
can "build the Lua world" in a cross-platform way.  My luabuild can
make bundled exes but only for the relatively few libraries bundled
in.  Once you go beyond 'micro distribution' it gets hard to manage in
an ad-hoc manner.