Literally nothing? I'm confused by this thread. If you don't want to use something, then *don't*.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 9:21 AM Soni L. <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:

On 02/03/17 12:07 PM, 彭 书呆 wrote:
> 在 2017/3/2 21:21, Tony Papadimitriou 写道:
>> -----Original Message----- From: 彭 书呆
>>
>>> maybe we can add a command line switch to disable environment variable processing?
>> You mean like the -E switch since Lua v5.2?
>>

> well, in my post I mean finer control over environment variables, e.g. I might want to skip the
> processing of LUA_INIT but keep LUA_PATH/LUA_CPATH.
>
> but I think the -E switch can be enough for most cases. How come I totally never know it before.

If you're gonna use the -E switch, what stops you from using the -e
"package.path = 'stuff here' .. package.path" switch?

Ryan <vandor2012@gmail.com>
Software Developer / System Administrator
https://hashbang.sh