On 02/01/2017 11:36 PM, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
> On 30/01/2017 18:53, Martin wrote:
>> Hello list!
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> -- Martin
>>
> Since no one has complained yet, I don't know if there's something wrong
> with my mail client, but it appears you hijacked this thread.
>
> If this is the case, please, don't do it, i.e. don't reply to a mailing
> list message and change its subject.
>
> Instead, send a new message to the list so that a new thread is started.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Lorenzo

You're right, to create message I've just clicked on random message from
lua maillist and changed "subject" field. I thought it's enough to
create new thread at correct mail address. But there is "In-Reply-To:"
field and mail clients appear to built threads on it's value.

Not going to repeat this move intentionally.

-- Martin