I don't give much about tiobe's ranking.  Imo, it is a joke anyways, and
you can as well ask them to add Python, Tcl, and, Python to Lua since
they are all scripting languages, so they are all Lua, right?

Also I think LuaJIT is not Lua.  Maybe it once was Lua, when Lua was at
5.1, but these days it is not Lua anymore, it's a mostly unmaintained
JIT compiler for an ancient version of Lua :)