Am 28.12.16 um 12:26 schrieb steve donovan:
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
>> What's the URL of yours?  Seem not to find it on github.
>
> https://github.com/stevedonovan/AndroLua
>
> It needs some new love, I hope to find some time in the new year...

Allright, thank you!

And yes, there is one terrible performance killer in the original
luajava code which you seem to have fixed (GetStateFromCPtr).

btw: in my application I split the whole thing in to parts, a JNI
Library for Java to call into Lua and Lua module to call into Java.
Wonder if I can keep it separate...