Hello Eric,

Friday, November 4, 2016, 5:52:37 AM, you wrote:

> probably not something you guys want to venture in to. I would suggest
> that IUP is small enough and useful enough that your engineers might
> see it as plausible. (As a data point, I recently did a tiiny Qt app.
> After fighting a ton of platform specific bugs in the SDK, it was
> about 60MB of Qt binaries on my Mac. And it failed to work on a
> Raspberry Pi due to the way they try to use OpenGL. I wrote an
> equivalent IUP program. The IUP library was about 800KB.)

are you seen "Dear ImGui"? the entire program, consisting of library
plus a demo of its *every* feature, can be compiled down to 250 KB

You can download precompiled windows binaries from author:
http://www.miracleworld.net/imgui/binaries/imgui-demo-binaries-20161113.zip

or compile demos yourself:
https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/tree/master/examples

Bindings/backends list is here: