On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 4:48 AM, Alexey Melnichuk <alexeymelnichuck@gmail.com> wrote:
Error is

> lsqlite3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol sqlite3_temp_directory referenced in function lsqlite_temp_directory

This is because MSVC does not define `WIN32` but `_WIN32`.

 _WIN32 is defined in mingw as well as in MSVC, so I switched to using _WIN32 to conditionalize the inclusion of the lsqlite_temp_directory function. That builds identical binaries on Linux, OS X, and in mingw, so I updated the source rock with this change without bumping the version number. Please give it a try.