On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 09:21:09 -0500, Kevin Pitstick wrote:
> Generally I find the mailing list format to be sufficient to keep up with
> current messages; however, it can feel inadequate when I want to search or
> browse older messages from before I was subscribed to the mailing list.

If there is call for it; we can look into publishing mboxes of the entire list
archive (as we have it) and I imagine lhf has archives from before Pepperfish
started hosting.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69