There is also the outcome that the manager see it and goes "I thought so, this open software has - complexity of open source licensing - big problems that require us to pay a 3rd party to mitigate. But who are this ActiveState anyway, never heard of them before. Probably just some scammers trying to rip us off. Besides I will have to get this past legal to make sure we are covered for the problems that open source licensing has and make sure that this 2bit operation called ActiveState wont disappear when the problems arise"

Gee ActiveState, thanks for helping out.